Hi, I’m Michelle Dalley, the owner of Ignite Group. I’ve spent the last decade working as a professional Coach and Trainer and absolutely love the work I do. During this time, I’ve been privileged to learn from some amazing teachers who are leading the way in the fields of neuroscience, resilience, coaching and mindset work. I use the knowledge, skills and frameworks I’ve learnt, to help my clients be more resilient and to build thriving cultures. Whilst I work with a wide range of clients, I’m particularly passionate about supporting new and middle Managers to develop and build their leadership skills. I also love to support individuals to overcome stress, build their confidence and develop their ability to communicate powerfully.
Earlier in my career, I was an Operations Manager, and occasional Project Manager, for about 12 years. This part of my career helped me learn what works and doesn’t work (the hard way…) when it comes to leading and influencing people. It also ignited my passion for wanting to understand psychology and how our brain works. As my knowledge grew in this area, I also developed a keen interest in how to cultivate wellbeing, manage stress and help people to thrive. Hence, my focus on both resilience and building engaged cultures.
My coaching qualifications and frameworks that I use include:
* Certified Coach: Conversational Intelligence™
* Master Practitioner and Trainer: Neuro Linguistic Programming
* Master Coach & Trainer: mBIT
* Certified Leadership Coach: Babcock Coaching Methodology
* Accredited Facilitator: DiSC Profiling
* Accredited Coach & Trainer: The 10 Behaviours of Successful People
* Accredited Master Coach & Trainer: BravaTrak High Performance Coaching
* Positive Neuroplasticity Practitioner
When I’m not working with clients my other areas of passion are travel, volunteering, spending time with family and friends and running around with my dog, Bear.
I’m always keen for a cuppa and catch up. Give me a call on 027 449 2030.