Leadership & Team Development
Conversational Intelligence™ | Coaching essentials for leaders
“The next level of greatness depends on the quality of the culture
Which depends on the quality of the relationships
Which depends on the quality of the conversations”
Judith E Glaser
What’s the next level of greatness that you aspire to? How is the culture of your organisation, department or team helping or hindering you to get there? Where do you need support?
Our leadership and team development programmes focus on the way you and your people communicate. We equip you to have the conversations that matter; building high-trust cultures, lifting performance and increasing innovation.
We also support you to manage yourself more effectively through building resilience and personal success behaviours.
The methodologies we use are researched, proven and most importantly, practical.
Coaching Essentials for Leaders
- Blended learning for organisations: self-directed online learning over seven weeks with scheduled live integration and practice sessions, where you attend either face to face or via webinar
- Blended learning for individuals: self-directed online learning over seven weeks, with FB Group and scheduled live integration and practice sessions, where you attend either face to face or via webinar
- Face to Face: 2 day training with a 2 hour review and integration session held 2-4 weeks after the initial training
Building Conversational Intelligence™ For Leaders
- This powerful and proven methodology is customised to your needs
- Collaborative program focussing on the key skills and frameworks to enable your leaders to have the conversations that matter in your organisation
- A series of short sessions, co-created to support your unique environment
Leadership Coaching & Career & Outplacement Coaching
- One on one leadership coaching is a powerful way to support your professional development and get tangible results for you and your team.
- Our Leadership coaching is tailored to your specific needs and outcomes. We’ll work with you to identify your coaching goals, raise your awareness and challenge and support you to achieve your desired outcomes.
- We can also support you or your people in the quest for a new role. Career & Outplacement coaching includes support in: updating your CV, writing application letters, building your confidence, and preparing for (and nailing) behavioural based interview questions.
The 10 Behaviours of Successful People™
- Seminar Series: via webinar or face to face. Three 60-minute, weekly interactive sessions covering the 10 Behaviours of Successful People, dealing with challenging times.
- Success Café: a face to face, one day café style interactive session, covering the 10 Behaviours of Successful People framework.
- 10 Behaviours Workshop: a face to face, indepth, two-day workshop followed by either a one-on-one or group coaching session 2-3 weeks after the initial workshop.
- All programmes are supported by the 10 Behaviours App which includes the Art of Deliberate Success audio book, workbook, resources, templates and the DQ Assessment.
Book a clarifying call
Find out how I can help you or your organisation
For Your Team(s)
Building Conversational Intelligence for Teams
- 1 day face to face – customisable team development day to support your people in developing the skills to have the conversations that matter in your organisation
- 2 day face to face training – supporting your people to communicate assertively, cultivate a culture of giving and receiving feedback and building self-confidence.
Enhancing Team Dynamics
- ½ day workshop using DiSC Profiling to build your team’s awareness of themselves and others; learning how to adapt preferences to maximise understanding and buy-in when communicating with others.
Your Resilience Roadmap
- Choose between our signature one day training with two hour review session, targeted half day workshops, 60-90 minute education sessions or our online programme. We provide you and your team with powerful tools and strategies to manage stress, deal with change and build resilience and wellbeing.
“The value I received from this programme was enormous!“
“Michelle’s coaching has been one of the best investments I’ve made in my personal and leadership development. Michelle has great insight and understanding. She is a wonderful listener and challenges my thinking in a kind and caring way.
Michelle has been instrumental in helping me understand what is required of a leader. I always come away from a coaching session with Michelle with clarity of what I need to work on and feeling positive and excited about my role and future.
I love working with Michelle and highly recommend her to anyone you wants to work with a supportive and talented coach.“
“This programme is a wonderful way to open up your perspectives and possibilities. It provided me with an opportunity to work more closely with my peers in management. It’s practical in nature, working directly with the situations and experiences that are relevant to you, and empowering you to a greater capacity for agile, responsive communication and collaboration with others. I also really appreciated Michelle’s willingness and skill to adapt the program as we went along, in response to the needs of the group and our organisation. We got huge benefit from the specificity of her group work skills and the inclusive way she collaborated with the program coordinators. There was also great value-add for the co-ordinators with the individual coaching included in the package. “